Fake Site

Agustus 02, 2017
Someone is impersonating me!  I approximate I should hold upwards flattered.


Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 reader notes that someone has obtained the "" domain refer in addition to copied my entire weblog to it.   I notified Google in addition to the content was removed.  The site remained blank for several weeks but today has novel content (undoubtedly scraped from someone else's blog).

Most of the materials posted is dreck - "50 ways to salve money" for illustration , which suggests becoming a "secret shopper".   Most "secret shopper" deals are rip-offs.   They enquire YOU for coin , non the other agency around.

Anyway , I could attention less , other than someone powerfulness stumble upon that site in addition to intend I wrote it.

I did not.


UPDATE:  While the "50 ways to salve money" page is form of lame , some of the other materials isn't likewise horrible , such every bit the "how to save" page afterwards it.

The chemical compound involvement figurer is a overnice comport on every bit well.

I wonder whose weblog they are stealing from now?   Some of it appears to hold upwards likewise well-written to hold upwards from some Indian weblog farm.

Hmmmm...... perhaps I should simply cut-and-paste their content in addition to position it hither in addition to retire.

Turnabout is fair play!

Oh , await , a uncomplicated google search shows they cut-and-pasted it from a book:

https://www.amazon.com/Money-Happiness-Guide-Living-Good/dp/0470067799

Gotta dear Indian weblog farms! Or perhaps not.

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »